Agent: Jesse Wragg
Phone: 0431 817 939
Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan Presents 17 Thorpe Avenue, Queanbeyan.
17 Thorpe Ave is one of the most prized and privileged positions in Queanbeyan. It has private water frontage to The Queanbeyan river, a massive parcel of land 1,654m² and a solid double brick residence all of this directly opposite Queanbeyan Golf Course.
It’s an exciting time in Queanbeyan, with public, private and commercial development jumping forward with the Crawford Street lifestyle precinct just finished, the Royal Hotel Queanbeyan’s multi-million dollar renovation complete, a new library and a major new retailer just a few months away.
This home is great for families, with several schools just a short walk away; Queanbeyan Public School just down the road and St Gregory’s Primary just a bit further. Just imagine the fun the kids could have with so much room to move. The kitchen window and back veranda overlook the backyard, so youcan keep an eye on the kids whether you are cooking up a storm or relaxing on the veranda. There’s plenty of fun to be had with potential for fishing, kayaking, golf and 1, 654m² of space to play with.
The key features of this home include:
• Huge 1,654m² block
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with sliding door access to rear deck and views across huge block
• Large north-facing living area with cypress timber flooring
• Large lobby/entrance area with floor-to-ceiling high double-glass doors which allow for an abundance of natural light
• Good sized kitchen with quality stone bench tops, stainless steel Euromaid oven with gas cook-top, Westinghouse range hood and glass splashback
• Dining area adjacent to kitchen with large north facing windows and access to sliding deck
• New linoleum timber strip flooring to kitchen and dining areas
• Main bathroom with separate shower to bath, lots of cupboard space plus separate WC
• Large patio area at front
• Huge veranda at rear
• Large separate space downstairs with separate electricity meter
• Internal access to main residence
• External access via main door (to carport) and rear porch (to garden)
• Own bathroom/laundry area
• Large windows with views to block
• 1,654m² total block size
• Level block
• Adjacent to Glebe Park
• True water frontage to Queanbeyan River
• Opposite Queanbeyan golf course
• 500m to Queanbeyan Public School
• 900m to St Gregory’s School
• 800m to Queanbeyan CBD
• 1km to Riverside Plaza shopping centre
• 1.4km to Queanbeyan swimming pool
• 8km to Manuka shopping district
• 9.5 km to Canberra Airport
• 15km to Canberra Centre
• 20km to Bungendore (DHQ)
• Council rates – $2,093.40 p.a.
• Block size: 1,654m²
Whether you’re a swimmer, walker, gardener, golfer or fisherman you must see this property.