Address: 71 Riverview Lane, Michelago, NSW, Australia
Listing Agent: Jesse Wragg from Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan
Mobile: 0431 817 939 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated near the peaceful village of Michelago, a short drive from Canberra, this stunning architect designed home occupies the ideal position on the 120 acres of rare Murrumbidgee river frontage. While boasting spectacular views of the surrounding bush land, those of the river are beyond description. With easy access to the river 100 metres from your doorstep, you can be enjoying a swim or kayak with the local platypus in the magnificent waterhole in minutes.
This treated pine pole and white cypress log home is positioned to sympathetically blend in with the natural environment. Orientated with a northerly aspect, the passive solar design embraces the sun’s benefits and, no matter what time of year, the slightest ray of sunshine will warm the home. However, on those days when the sun is hiding behind a cloud, the French-imported Cheminees Philippe Bay fireplace is sure to keep you warm. The design also ensures that the tiniest breeze will cool the home on the hottest of summer days.
Found 15 minutes from the ACT border, 30 minutes from Tuggeranong and only 90 minutes to Jindabyne, this home really is perfectly located whether you’re looking to escape the rat-race of city life, or trying to find the central point between the city and the snow!
This could be your chance to make the lifestyle change you’ve been waiting for…
For further information, please view the listing video.
The key features of this home include, but are by no means limited to:
• 3 level architect designed home by David Epstein
• 3 good sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
• 4th bedroom currently utilised as study with built-in robes
• Open mezzanine on mid level which could be used as a formal dining room, gym, or even enclose it for another large bedroom
• Kitchen with Westinghouse Virtuoso touch control ceramic cooktop, Westinghouse stainless steel oven & LG stainless steel dishwasher
• Main bathroom and ensuite with imported Italian ‘Ceramica Flaminia’ Acquagrande baisins which are set semi-incasso
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen with full views to the Murrumbidgee river
• Impressive views from every room of the house
• Unlimited water from the Murrumbidgee River
Other features include:
• Imported French ‘Cheminees Philippe Radiant 930’ bay fireplace in living area
• Consolidated brass ‘Roulette Lever’ tapware in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
• Dux Sun-Pro solar boosted electric hot water
• Built-in impulse sprinklers in the roof which are fed from the household water supply
• Pioneer 20000 gall riverwater tank
• Bushman 2000 gall rainwater tank
• 2x DAB pressure pumps
Rates – $1,501.16 (approx.)
Block size — 121 acres (approx.)
Directions from Canberra:
Take the Monaro highway towards Cooma. Continue past Michelago town (service station on the left) for 7.5km. Turn right onto Baroona Road (next right after Mt. Livingstone Road). Follow Baroona Road to the right then turn right onto Riverview Lane.
Produced by Informer Multimedia http://www.informer.com.au/
Special thanks to David, Pippa and James Owen, Jesse Wragg, David Epstein,
Michelago General Store and Michelago Public School.
David.Bach.Jesu by daviddewees used under creative commons attribution license.
Views expressed in this production are not necessarily those of Informer Multimedia Pty Limited. All care is taken to ensure the information in this production is correct at the time of production, however, information can change at short notice. The producer does not accept responsibility for any consequences arising from the use of this video. Viewers are strongly advised to check the details have not changed and the information is correct. All material appearing in this production is copyright and reproduction in whole or in part without the express written permission of the producer, Informer Multimedia Pty Limited is not permitted. © 2012