Agent: Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan
Jesse Wragg 0431 817 939 email@example.com
Aaron Papahatzis 0419 683 599 firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of features in this home is endless, with an extremely intelligent design. This home is truly a work of art. More information is available regarding the design, the materials and the features upon request from Jesse or Aaron.
This exquisite family home was built in 1994 as a quiet, safe, comfortable and relaxed home for our vendor’s family of five. The design maximises the benefits of the quiet semi-rural block in Greenleigh Estate, but has all the advantages of urban facilities and opportunities. Situated on a generous, fully fenced 5,106m² parcel of land, there is plenty of room to extend gardens or install a pool or tennis court. This unique home looks into a world of tree-top living with views of Mount Jerrabomberra and distant views of the Brindabellas.
The building is clad in oiled Cypress Pine, milled from a 40-year-old stand of re-growth from western NSW. The verandah floors, family-room floor and cladding in the main bathroom are from the same source. The house is timber-framed with large Oregon beams providing strength and durability, re-enforced by steel cross-ties. The long kitchen bench and cupboards are made from very old mountain ash.
The key features of this property include, but are not limited to:
• 10′, fully screened verandah which wraps-around the upper floor
• Solar-passive design, orientated 4° off North so that the winter sun penetrates all the rooms while the summer sun tracks over the roof ridge
• 5 great sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom (located on the upper floor) has large walk in wardrobe and an ensuite as well as sliding door access to a second, secluded deck and access to the gardens
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 (located on the upper floor) have built-in wardrobes as well as fantastic views to the bush block and beyond
• Bedrooms 4 & 5 are located more privately on the ground floor and have great views as well as built in wardrobes
• The huge kitchen space boasts an extra-long bench top and features a Eurolec 5-burner with a large oven, a new Dishlex dishwasher, a walk-in pantry, deep drawers and rolling plate shelves
• Large rumpus room downstairs with access to the lower deck area and out to the gardens
• Functional workshop under the roofline on the lower level
• 2 car carport with storage
Other features include:
• 10 full-height cedar sash windows; with the remainder being Stegbar windows and sliding doors
• Second access to the block via a gate from the road
• Fully fenced property
• Tung-oiled timber flooring in main areas
• Steel cross tie reinforcement
• Insulation includes R4.5 in the ceilings and R2.5 in the walls, as well as sound proofing between Kitchen and 1st bedroom and between floors in the 1′ gap which also carries heating ducts
• Rinnai instant hot water
• Large amount of off-street parking
• High, 9′ ceilings throughout
Land size: 5,106m²
Living size: 266m2 internal plus 180m2 verandahs under roofline; approx. 48 sq.